It is currently Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:11 pm

ekstra   ara
 Post subject: SKM Issue printing labels
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:06 am 

I am having an issue with getting labels from SKM 9. I have contacted support but they have not offered anything to resolve the issue yet.

I opened a project from 5 months ago that i have already printed labels for. I was trying to reprint one. When i run the arc flash evaluation and click the custom label button it tells me "There is no valid label/report to create". This just started yesterday. The only changes have been moving to a network license a few weeks ago and moving all my files to a new network storage drive location. I have used the software since these things with no issue though.
Support suggested i didn't have permissions to write to my project files. I confirmed that i do have those permissions. As well, i am not getting any problems with saving the project.

I am able to get the labels to display if i re-run balanced system studies, but i have to do it every time i want to open the labels. I agree with support it seems like there is some sort of write protection on the database files. Just haven't found exactly what is going on yet.

Anyone had this issue before?

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: SKM Issue printing labels
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:07 am 

I have also run validation and found no issues and tried creating a new blank project and merging the old project into this one to no avail.

Profile Send private message