Have Jim Phillips conduct one of his more than 20 different electrical power, arc flash and electrical safety training programs at your location with his on-site training or invite him to be a speaker at your next conference or event.
Contact our program director at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 800-874-8883. to discuss your next conference or on-site training requirements
Jim Phillips is not your typical trainer. Having been in the electrical power field for almost four decades and training for 35 of those years including people from all seven continents, he has earned the reputation of being one of the best speakers in the industry. Plus, Jim tells it from a unique insider’s perspective with his involvement as:
• Vice Chair of IEEE 1584 – IEEE Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations
• International Chairman – International Electrotechnical Commission IEC TC78 Committee – Live Working
• Steering Committee – IEEE/NFPA Arc Flash Collaborative Research Project.
• Liaison Officer – IEEE 1584 and European based IEC TC 78/WG 15 Arc Flash Protection Committees.
• Active with many other codes and standards organizations including ANSI, ASTM, IEEE, IEC, NFPA
• Author of the book: Complete Guide to Arc Flash Hazard Calculation Studies
• Contributing Editor for Multi Award Winning – Electrical Contractor Magazine
• Founder of the internationally known website: ArcFlashForum.com
Give us a call or e-mail us to discuss your on-site training requirements. Whether it is for one day or one week of training, you can receive your proposal which includes having Jim bring any of his more than 20 classes to your location. He can even customize a class allowing you to select subjects from wide range of topics about electric power systems, design, analysis, arc flash, electrical safety, and more.
Jim conducts several of his popular training programs at various locations throughout the year. This includes classes like his 5 Day Power System Engineering Class, How to Perform an Arc Flash Study based on IEEE 1584 With DC Arc Flash Calculations and the 2017 National Electrical Code. Checkout what is presently scheduled.
Jim is frequently a speaker at many national and international conferences and events discussing subjects such as the progress of IEEE 1584, and other power system analysis, design and arc flash related topics. Contact us today about your next conference.