It always seems as if we are kicking the dead horse on arc flash labels but I was just interested in your opinion of how to label a piece of equipment which is fed from a circuit breaker with an Arc Flash Reduction Switch (ARMS) or Reduced Energy Let-thru (RELT) switch.

We are currently performing a project with several new circuit breakers using the RELT switch.

Install two labels on the equipment? One with ARMS and one without?

To avoid confusion, how to distinguish between the two.

Wording on the label?

Any opinions welcome. READ MORE.